You are here: Home Support Measures Maria von Linden Program Grants for Congress Travel

Grants for Congress Travel

In order to partially finance congress travel within Germany and abroad, female junior researchers (during qualification phase after your doctorate) can apply for grants. The prerequisite for this is the active participation of the applicant (poster, lecture) at the event.

To apply for a travel allowance, please submit the following documents:

  1. Cover letter explaining the meaning of the journey for your own research project

  2. CV (tabular)

  3. A detailed statement of costs for the expected expenses (travel costs, accommodation costs, flat-rate catering, conference fees, etc.)

  4. A short endorsement from your supervisor

In principle, no more than two travel allowances per applicant can be granted. The time interval between travel must be at least 12 months.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Dr. Martina Pottek
Email: pottek (at)
Phone: +49 (0)228 - 73 6575

Please submit your written application to:
Sandra Hanke
Gender Equality Commissioner of the University of Bonn
Regina-Pacis-Weg 3
53113 Bonn
Email: Gleichstellungsbeauftragte (at)
Fax: +49 (0)228 - 73 999487

Document Actions